Sunday, November 13, 2005

Moms day off and sickness again...

Today was "Mommy's Day off!" Scott had the kids all day, partly because I was sick last night, something I ate, I think, but mostly because a bunch of friends and I had planned to go into the city to see a White Christmas. I know what you are thinking-isn't this the person who wrote this about Christmas starting too early? But I couldn't pass up a day in the city, and it was very cute! I would definitely recommend it closer to Christmas! Then we went to dinner and had a great time. So I was finally feeling better and I got home just in time to put the kids to bed and find out that Gracie has a really high fever. Poor thing, we just got over a cold...I hope she is better soon. We may have to go to the doctor and check her ears, she was pulling at it.

No comments: