Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Christmas shopping victory...

Well, as of yesterday I had not even started my Christmas shopping...So unlike me to put things off-ha! So last night was our school fund raiser at the toy store and I got a lot done! Cameron has so many things on his list that it is just about narrowing it down, but Gracie is harder for me. She has all the typical "toddler toys" from Cameron. So that just leaves the "girly" stuff to buy. Then I found This. It is perfect! She loves purses and stuffed animals...I also got her a shopping cart and some play food to go with her kitchen and what girl would be complete without a feather boa? So I am finished with the kids...Check that off my list...

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I finished shopping today! I bought ALL of the toys I need for kid's gifts this year at Kohl's. They were all 50% off! I love a good deal!(I also love being DONE-Yay!)

M3 said...

Oh how cute - she's going to grin like mad when she opens that little panda/purse gift. Good job, and congrats on being done, how cool is that?

Lisa~~ said...

You are now crowned the shopping queen. The purse is so adorable, Gracie is going to love it!