Wednesday, November 02, 2005

It's hard when your baby is sick...

Gracie startedto get sick this weekend, but then seemed to be better. But now she has a fever and bad cough and the poor thing just wants to be held all the time...She woke every hour on Monday night, last night was better. I wish I could make her feel better. I have been having the Hardest time getting her to take her medicine. I have tried it all...holding her down and squirting it slowly into the side of her cheek, blowing in her face, etc...but she still seems to spit it right back in my face. Last night I finally got it down her after two tries and 2 minutes later she projectile vomited it all over me. I started laughing hyserically and Scott said"I can't believe you are able to laugh about that". Well, after not sleeping the night befor, it was either laugh or cry...

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Poor Gracie! I hope she's feeling better today. Bummer about the projectile vomit. I've had that happen a couple of times to me. I wonder if it makes it any easier when it is actually your own children doing the vomiting?('Cause it's just gross when they're NOT yours!)