Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I am Thankful...


I am thankful for...
The mess to clean up after the party, because that means that I have been surrounded by friends...
The taxes I pay, because that means I am employed...
The clothes that fit a little too snug, because that means I have enough to eat...
My shadow who watches me work, because that means I am out in the sun...
The lawn that needs mowing,windows that need cleaning and gutters that need fixing, because that means I have a home...
All the complaining I hear about the government, because that means I have freedom of speech...
My huge heating bill because it means I am warm...
The spot I find at the far end of the lot, because it means I am capable of walking...
The piles of laundry and ironing, because that means my loved ones are near by...
Weariness at the end of the day, because that means I have been productive...
The alarm that goes off early in the morning, because that means I am alive...

"I am thankful for pokemon cards"-Cameron
"I am thankful for friends"-Grace
Happy Thanksgiving, a litle early!

No comments: