Sunday, November 11, 2007

A fall day...


We went to Marin today to have professional family pictures taken. These are not them, just some we got. The trees were so beautiful! It was a little frustrating...why is it so hard to get kids to smile and look at the camera? I hope they came out, we want to use one for our Christmas card, which is ready to print once I have a family picture! Then we headed over the the Bay area Discovery museum. A nice fall day!
I left the journaling area blank so I coul try some "hybrid" scrapbooking.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Page looks great! Where did you get the digi kit - I love the paper and embelishments! Oh, and I forgot to tell you that on a whim I sent in a couple layouts to a digital scrapbooking magazine and one was picked for the April May 2008 issue! I will let you know which one it is when it comes out!
Stephanie
forksandchopsticks.wordpress.com

Julie Ann Shahin said...

Yay for hybrid! Great layout.