Monday, September 11, 2006

9/11

What can I say that hasn't already been said? I'll just recount my day 5 years ago. I was laying in bed nursing Cameron who had been born 5 weeks earlier. I was exhausted/happy/hormonal. Scott came in from the other room and said that a plane had hit the World Trade Center. "Hmm. I thought. That is strange". When he came in to say ANOTHER plane had the it, I jumped out of bed and ran into the other room to see what he could be talking about. How could that be? This couldn't be an accident, could it? There we stayed, glued to the T.V. ALL day. Nursing and crying(well, me nursing).He didn't go to work that day or the next, even though we were on the opposite coast. Just too scared. I feel for all those people and their families and Ii think of them on this day.

No comments: