Tuesday, October 18, 2005

If you're looking for happy thoughts, you'll have to go somewhere else...

I was really hoping to be able to post normal, happy thoughts today, but I can't. We have to have Libby put to sleep later today. They found a tumor. Gracie and I spent two hours at the vet and made the decision that this was best for her. (well she actually wasn't much help making that decision...)We got to take her home for a couple of hours so I am going to go spend some time with her...Maybe happy thoughts tomorrow, but I doubt it

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Cousins Tessie and Gizmo just wanted to say how sorry there are about "Dibby". She was a good doggie and they will miss her. Aunt Michelle will miss her too. She was my first "niece" 10 years ago, long before Cameron and Gracie were even a thought. She was a good dog through thick and thin, through the multiple moves you guys had, and adjusted well to sharing her mommy and daddy with two more dogs and two children. She will be sorely missed by all.

M3 said...

Hi Lisa, I'm so sorry and hope you get through tonight all right. Poor sweet Libby. She sounds like an awesome, very loved, member of the family. Take good care of yourself... We missed you today but will hook up later to cheer you up, when you're ready.

Donna said...

Lisa, I'm so sorry. This is so sad. :(

Donna