Monday, October 31, 2005

Does anybody really know What time it is? Does anybody really care?

Daylight savings.I used to love it. I loved the long winter nights with a fire. It gave me a good excuse to get into my PJ'S at 6:00 PM afer work. Fast forward to life with children. It messes with their schedule. They get up at 5:00 am and want to take a nap at 11:00 AM and go to bed at 7:00 PM, thus starting the whole thing over again...and why is this so hard for me to figure out what time it really is?? It doesn't help that half the clocks in the house are right and half are wrong. I got into the car this morning and the clock said 9:00- I almsot had a heart attack thinking we were so late!! On Sunday I said to Scott"Oh great, now the kids will not go to bed because it will really be 6:30 instead of 7:30." He says "No, actually it will really be 8:30" "Oh." Why can't i figure this out?

No comments: