Monday, September 12, 2005

First Day Of School!!!

Well, today was the first day of school and Gracie's first day ever. It was a little bit hectic! I worked in Gracie's classroom today. She did pretty well. SHe kind of broke down towards the endof class. And then she really melted down before nap, but that is to be expected on the first day...Cameron's teacher said he had a good day today. Wednesday I work in his class, so we will see how Gracie does then! I also changed the look of the blog because maybe it is just me getting old, but I was having a hard time reading it!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Would changing the look of your blog have anything to do woth the fact that I messed it up? I hope not! I like the new look, and I see you got you rlinks to work too. That's good. Michelle