Monday, August 22, 2005

*warning* Political tirade...

I just wathced Hotel Rawanda...I could not stop crying. one MILLION people masacred in their own homes and towns. And NO ONE came to help them. Think about that for a minute. yYou are living your life and soldiers come and kill your friends and family. For no reason...and nobody seems to care. And yet we have our friends and family in Iraq because-actually I don't know why we are there. Because we "thought" they had weapons to use against us? I am not sayig that Saddam Hussein is a great guy or anything, but we can't help a million people in Africa???? You must see this movie. I was having a bad day utnil now. The worst thing that happend to me today was a hard time with my two kids at costco.I may live in a place where our mayor and President are total idiots, but at least I live in a place where I am pretty sure nothing like that could happen.

No comments: