Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Everybody poops!

Sorry for the title, but you will understand soon...Anyone who has been through potty training might have heard of this book-it's called Everybody Poops. It is pretty funny and Cameron was obsessed with it when we were potty training. So we are at Burger King today-I know, I know, but we spent all day waiting for the brakes to be done on the car and we had to eat something within walking distance...So Gracie spills her drink all over and Cameron says in this exasperated tone that I hope he didnt get from listening to me "OHH GRACE" And I said "Everybody Spills" Now, on a side note, Cameron has a VERY loud voice. We are constantly asking him to lower his voice, so he says in his "normal" loud voice "Hey, just like Everybody Poops!!!" I swear every head in the restaurant(is burger King a "restaurant?) turned to stare at us! I love 4 year olds...

No comments: