Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Cameron's 4 year check up

Cameron had his 4 year check up today. They tested his hearing and vision. She asked him his numbers and colors and he did great. He showed her ho he could hop on one foot and spin around! She is still concerned about his speech and wants him to begin speech therapy. We have been watching it and some of his Pronounciations are not getting better. He says the "S" combinations with and "SH". Like "SCHIDERMAN" instead of "Spiderman". And "SHOOTER" instead of "Scooter". The other day he told me he had to "SPIT". I will let you guess how that came out! It took me a few times to get it right!! Luckily, I didn't get upset and tell him not to say that! Then he had to get two shots AND a TB test. I think I told him no shots today, so he was very upset by it. The anticipation of the shots was worse than the actual shots! All in al he is very healthy and happy!

No comments: