Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Total randomness...

Is that a word?
*Note to self: Do not go shopping at the Safeway right across from SBC,I mean Pac Bell, I mean AT&T park(or whatever they are calling it now) when a game is about to start.
*Read "list of things to bring to camp" before dropping off son with none of said things
*Dress your 2 year old in proper dance attire before taking her to her first dance class.
*Overheard tonight on the monitor: Cameron going into Grace's room and saying "Good night Grace, do you want me to give you a hug and a kiss?" AWWWWWW

3 comments:

M3 said...

Oh my gosh, he really said that?!!! My heart is melting. Too sweet.

Kristin said...

"proper dance clothes" - meh. Not so much at our house. In a room full of blonde toddlers in pink frou frou, you can count on my kid to be wearing a black social distortion tee shirt and ugg boots.

Cameron. is. too. cute.

Michelle said...

Ohhhh..he really does love her! :)