Sunday, June 04, 2006

Happy Belated Anniversary to us...

Remember how I spent my actual 11 year anniversary? Well, we finally got our night out. Scott did some legal work for a friend for free, so to say thank you, she got us a gift certificate to Gary Danko, in the city. By far the best meal I have ever had. First we went to the Buena Vista for drinks. We didn't have an Irish coffee, which they are famous for. I have had one before, and they are a little strong for me! Then we walked over to the restaurant. The weather has been just gorgeous. No fog, 70 degrees at 8:00 PM. We got the 5 course meal and I could not even eat dessert, there was just too much food. A very nice night!

5 comments:

Stacey T. said...

Pictures?? No pictures????

Michelle said...

I love Buena Vista! That sounds like a yummy dinner. Yeah, where are the pictures?

Kristin said...

We LOVE the Buena Vista and Gary Danko is fantastic... I love the asparagus salad. Also, HUGE fans of Ana Mandara... YUM! What a wonderful evening... worth waiting for!

Gosh, we really talk about a move to SF... even if just for a year... we just love it and I think it seems like a really great place to raise kids...

M3 said...

Sounds like a wonderful belated anniversary!

I've never been to Gary Danko but have wanted to go for years. It just sounds so incredible.

Thanks for your comment on my austin happy hour post. As soon as I saw your comment come in I relaxed and felt better. :-)

Gen said...

Sounds fabulous! We might have to try that place.

what no broken glasses???