Friday, June 16, 2006

My husband, the criminal...

So a couple of months ago Scott was pulled over for making a right turn on a red when he, apparently, shouldn't have. This was very exciting for Cameron! A policeman! Pulled us over!! "Hi, Policeman-err,woman"! He says excitedly! So Dear husband was supposed to call and see what we needed to do to get this taken care of (or was I supposed to do it??) I got a notice today saying that we are "delinquent" and need to pay a thousand dollar fine and that there is now a warrant out for his arrest! WHAT?? So I call him, in tears and say that We forgot to pay that ticket and now he needs to go to the court and plead with the judge...(I deliberately left out the "warrant" part) His response is "Oh, now I have a warrant, don't worry, one of my clients is Bad Boy bail bonds, it will be fine, oh, I have a call, I gotta go". I am glad someone has a sense of humor about this....

7 comments:

Kristin said...

Will you have conjugal visits in the Big House?

Gracencameronsmomy said...

God, I hope so!!

M3 said...

OMG - I would have had a heart attack after the words "thousand dollar fine" and completely missed the rest of the news!!!

Ok, I can barely type because I'm laughing so hard at Kristin's comment. Damn! I think I snorted. Hope no one heard me.

Gen said...

You got to see the police and the fire brigade all in one year!

Well I guess you know who the surrogate daddies in an emergency will be while you wait for him to get out :(

Donna said...

Yikes!!! You mean Cameron wasn't cute enough to get him out of the ticket? (Hmmm.... maybe that only works for women drivers.)

Anyway, I hear the food is pretty good at the County jail.

;)

Donna

Gracencameronsmomy said...

Gen,
This was the SAME day as the fire department! and Cameron was learning about "community helpers" that week, so we have gotten our fill!!
Lisa

Everyone Has a Story... said...

Hi, just catching up on blogs...I just so happen to be in SJ this weekend, staying right around the corner from Bad Boy Bail Bonds...I laughed outloud!
(MY hubby just got a speeding ticket in Morgan Hill a couple of weeks ago..I better call the court for him and pay the fine before I get a one thousand dollar notice!)