Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Reflections on a 911 call...

I do not have any regrets about calling 911. The first thing I learned in first aid is not to move someone with a neck injury. But there is one thing I wish I had done differently. My house was an absolute disaster. Toys all over, the paramedics were literally tripping over couch cushions. So I was thinking. You know the saying "You should wear clean underwear just in case you are in a car accident"?. Well, here is my new saying, maybe it will catch on. "You should always keep your house clean, in case you need to call 911". I guess I better get started...

3 comments:

Kristin said...

You know, I actually think about things like that... for example, at night I always make sure the area around the kids' windows are clear in case we need to make some sort of escape/rescue though them!!

Shelley said...

Good luck with that! :)

Shelley

Space Mom said...

Oy! I just read about Cameron's accident. I always worry about things like that (calling 911, not the state of my house)

I hope he is doing better