Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I have lost 4.5 lbs on weight watchers so far...

I celebrated by eating a bag of chips and queso dip. They were low fat, but still...I have not been motivated this week to work out at all. Scott is usually my inspiration. We will go to the gym together, or do a work out at home after the kids go to bed. He also rarely eats junk food. The amazing thing about this is that He is in the best shape of his life. Almost two years ago,after just losing his Mother (he had lost his Father 6 years before) He decided he really wanted to be around when his kids are grown and decided to loose 90 lbs. He just decided and did it. He worked out every day at 5:00 in the morning and went on the Atkins diet. The transformation was amazing. I never saw him as "fat", but when I look at pictures, it is unbelievable to me. Here he was then
and here he is now. He is a totally different person.(notice I look pretty much the same!) I am so proud of him. And I hope some of it wears off...

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Good job on the 4.5 pounds! I'm still trying to get into the exercise groove, but I have been keeping my New Year's resolution to eat healthier. I figure I have to start somewhere!

M3 said...

Wow, awesome job on his part! (The pics aren't working for me but just the number - 90lbs - is enough to amaze me. Shoot, I can't even lose 10 pounds.)

Hey, good for you on the 4.5lbs too, by the way. It's hard, hard, hard and I like that you celebrated it!!!

Anonymous said...

+No pictures came through. Maybe you should use Fliker.Dad

Gen said...

Hooray! Great Job, give yourself a pat on the back and keep it up.

I was on the points in 2000 and lost 50 - I still can't believe it. I go up and down 10 - 15 over my lowest weight, but I am ok with that. I like to eat and I just have to watch myself. Good luck and you can do it.

One Lucky Mom said...

Ha! Good for you! I have been doing weight watchers since 11/1 and I have not lost much more than you.

I swear every adoption made me gain 15 lbs. You are smart to get it off before the stress of the wait hits you again!