Thursday, January 12, 2006

I am losing my mind and other rambling thoughts

I swear, I am losing my mind. Yesterday, I went to the gym. I got my parking ticket validated and put it in my bag. I got it out on the way to the car and had it in my hand on the way to the car. I get the kids in and can't find it. I tear the car arpart and an half hour later just leave without it and have to pay $22.00 to get out of the parking lot. I get home and find it in my pocket. I checked there, twice. My driver's liscence has expired. I just keep forgetting to go and renew it. Gracie started wheezing to day again and this time I decided to go straight to the doctor so they can see how bad it is. I call them "Hello, I am taking my daughter in because she is wheezing". Them"do you have an appointment" Me "no, but she is wheezing" Them"well, you need an apointment" Me, "well, i don't have one, but we are coming in" Them"well, you need an appointment" Me " WELL THEN I NEEED TO MAKE ONE!!!" Them "oh, well we have one at 9:30 (it's 9:15)" OH, why didn't you just SAY that?? SO we go in and she listens to her chest and says "yes, I hear wheezing" she tells me to do the nebulizerevery four hours for up to two weeks and to call her if it doesn't get better. WHAT??? What she really just said to me is "You don't really need to sleep fot the next two weeks, right?" So I am going to do it for the next three or four days and then call them back and see if they have any other suggestions....if I am still alive. Hey, I got up every two hours the first 6 weeks of Cameron's life and survived that...
Oh, she also has diarehha every hour or so that soaks through her clothes and onto mine and I was supposed to go out to the movies tonight with some friends, but Scott has to work late, so I can't...now I just sound whiny...

1 comment:

One Lucky Mom said...

How awful is that? All that Albuterol will wire her too, I bet. For your sake, only do it for a few days and go back!