Friday, January 13, 2006

Having a better day...

And let's make Mary-Mia's blog the winner of the best blogs contest. Go here and scroll all the way down and vote for "Do they have Salsa in China" under adoption/infertility blogs. So yesterday turned out OK. When I told Scott about the babysitter, he came home early so I could go out to the movies. I think I'll keep him! I saw Memoirs of a Geisha, which I had been wanting to see since I read the book on the cruise. It was almost as good as the book and filmed mostly at the Japanese Teas Garden which I just went to.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh, I can't wait to see that. Did you go to the movies by yourself? I can't seem to bring myself to do that. This semester Joe is teaching three nights, so I might just have to break down and do it.

Lisa said...

Ooooh it was a good movie wasn't it!!! Did they film it in the Tea Gardens in SFO?? Wow! Now I really have to make that a stop when there again!!

I voted for Mary-Mia!!!

Lisa : )

M3 said...

Wow, I had no idea they filmed the movie here! Now I'm really dying to go see it. I loved the book, just loved it.

And thanks for mentioning our blog - too sweet!

Gracencameronsmomy said...

I didn't go by myself, some friends met me, but I used to do that alot when Scott was in Law School, it is dark and you can't talk to the people you are with, anyway!hey, we can go to all the movies we want when I come visit without the kids!!
Lisa