Friday, December 16, 2005

The work out that kicked my Ummm...Behind

So I met with a personal trainer on Monday. She gave me some new exercise to try, working on my "core". It is only four exercises. FOUR. How can I be so sore?? The one that really got me was this one.It is called "Ball Squats". I can hardly move. We have 3 stories in our house and I can barely walk up the stairs...Forget it if I am trying to carry a child! And this is 4 days later! That is how out of shape I am...It is a great workout and I hope to be able to do it again someday!

3 comments:

Jen R. said...

Now you're making me feel guilty because I stopped going to the gym this month. I've been lazy, and you have a personal trainer? In December? Oh, not fair to lay this guilt on me.

M3 said...

Hm, "work out" -- interesting term. Not really familiar with it. Maybe it's something I heard about a long time ago... Maybe I read it in a book? Or saw it on tv? ;-)

Gracencameronsmomy said...

Oh, I don't "have" a personal trainer, I just got to see one because we just joined the gym! don't feel too bad!
Lisa