Friday, December 09, 2005

*WARNING* Gross poop story ahead...

Today I put Gracie down for her nap (naps are good...) and I went upstairs only to hear her coughing a lot from the monitor. I realized she was due for her nebulizer treatment so I went back down and gave it to her and left again. Well, if you have ever read Julie's blog, you would know that Albuterol makes some kids hyper...So I could hear her for the next hour singing and playing in her crib. Then she started crying, not loud at first, but then increasingly more upsetting. So I start to go down and check on her and then I hear her saying " Poo Poo...Mama Poo poo". I knew it couldn't be good...I opened the door and the stench hit me first. My little sweetie was naked in her crib, no clothes, no diaper...nada...AND she had pooped in her crib and had it EVERYWHERE. Into the bath...No nap for Mommy or Gracie...

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Ha Ha HA! That is totally funny. Unless of course it ever happens to me. Then it is just disgusting :) Life is never dull with Cameron and Gracie around, is it? I can't wait till Christmas. Michelle

Jen R. said...

Yuck. Not a fun clean up, I imagine. You haven't had an easy week, huh?