Friday, December 02, 2005

An Awesome Christmas Party

Last night Scott's Law firm had their annual christmas party. It was very nice. They rented out The Stinking Rose restaurant.Yummy! If you love Garlic, you have to try it the next time you are in San Francisco...Then they took us all to see the show Beach Blanket Babylon.It is a San Francisco institution and it was hilarious. The only bummer part of the night was when the attorney sitting next to us started talking work and then said to me "you probaby won't see much of your husband until December 19th". Great...But still a great night.

2 comments:

M3 said...

Hey we've always heard of the The Stinking Rose but haven't ever gone. Sounds like it's worth the trip!

Jen R. said...

I have heard of that restaurant..gone by it in fact. Sounds yummy. Wouldn't be too happy about the "not seeing your husband" part, though.

I'm sure it was better than what I had that weekend. Oh, well, my husband's "more formal" one is this weekend. I suppose I'll have a better meal than Arkansas.