Friday, July 22, 2005

Does the Ice Cream Man take credit cards??

We went to the library this morning and then to get some bagels to take to the park. Guess who was there? The Ice Cream Man...Now, this particular park annoys me because he is ALWAYS there, and though I have no problem telling my kids they cannot have ice cream at 10:00 am, some of my friends do....Which causes a problem for me....But anyway, today Cameron asked if he could get some(Gracie just screams like a banshee in happiness when she see's him!!). I said "No, I don't have any money....Yes, I realize this is the chicken way out, but it also happened to be true. So Mr. Smarty Pants says"how did you pay for the bagels?" I told him "with my credit card (which is actually my debit card....) So he says"Well, doesn't the ice cream man take credit cards?" Man, it starts early!!!!! To which I answered"No, but even if he did, we are not having ice cream at 10:00 in the morning" Which is what I just should have told him in the first place...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey...U are simply lucky to have a smart kid I mean,like that! How old is he? Be sure that this child will not 'get lost' in this world!

Anonymous said...

Hey...U are simply lucky to have a smart kid,like that! How old is he? Be sure that this child will not 'get lost' in this world!