Sunday, July 10, 2005

Block party

Well, the weekend has flown by...Except for being a little bored with "toddler talk" it has been fun...Shopping...Eating...Shopping....Park...Nap, you get the picture...Today we had a "block party" on our street. It was fun to meet some of the neighbors and see all the kids. Gracie liked it because there were a lot of Chinese people there, and she loves Chinese people! She goes with them, no problem! They took her to get juice, ice cream, etc...They loved her! There was one cute little girl who had quite a lot of questions!! "Are you her Mommy?" "Why don't you look like her" "Oh, she's from China and you're' from here- so who borned her in China?" Why didn't she keep her?" "Did you ask her why she didn't keep her?" and so on and so on.....I didn't really mind, she was very cute and just curious...I Am not sure how I will react when Gracie is old enough to understand theses questions. Cameron and Scott are on their way home from camping. I cant wait to see them! This is the longest that I haven't at least talked to them on the phone when they were gone...I will post pictures soon.

No comments: