Sunday, July 17, 2005

Crazy driver!

Ok, I will explain this...We went to this "Open Gym" play place where it was this huge gymnasium with a bounce house, climbing structures, slides and this car....A great place to go when it is too "cold" in the summer up here....No, I am not joking, it was foggy and freezing....So anyway, Cameron starts pushing Gracie around like a maniac and she is cracking up! I have it on video, too. They were going FAST!!...I thought they might tell us to cut it out, but they were having so much fun and not yelling at each other for once...How can I break that up???? We had a fun weekend. We went to a water park all day Saturday and even though I put on sunscreen every two hours, we all got burnt-bad mommy! Today we mostly ran errands and went to the park....Tomorrow is Monday, at least I don't have to work...

No comments: