Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Camping is different with Dad

The one thing I remember about camping with Cameron is how many clothes we went through... So that is why I packed ALL of the clothes he had! The shorts and T shirts for the daytime and the long pants and shirts for night...well, Dad's do things differently.... I was going through the TWO bags I packed for him and NONE of it is dirty!!!! When asked about this, Scott says "Oh yeah, he didn't wear much but those swim shorts and a sweatshirt..." (both of which are so dirty I may have to just throw them away!) So, on the upside, I don't have any laundry to do! It is nice to have them back, although I cant say Gracie was that happy to see them! She didn't want Cameron anywhere near me after having me to herself al weekend and didn't really want Scott near her! It is almost back to normal now...

No comments: