Saturday, March 24, 2007

I have so much free time...

that I don't know what to do with it all! I didn't realize how much time I actually spent on the computer. Now that I have to borrow Scott's, I can only use it during the day. And with the job and two kids and all, that is only about an hour a day. Wow! The free time I have! I fold laundry! To work out! to start on my get your craft on project!To read the 20 magazines I receive that just sit in a pile! Maybe I shouldn't get my laptop fixed...I am still working on posting pictures and still have not received ONE e mail in 10 days. (I usually get about 100 a day). Comcast is "working on it". whatever that means...

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I don't know if you are still looking for a craft to make, but in my Yahoo group we're talking about making these "Taggie" blankets. You could use leftover flannel and old ribbon you might have. I know Gracie is too young for it, but it would make a great baby gift for someone. You can see a pic here: http://www.babybungalow.com/bigtaggie.html

Oh, and Joannah e-mailed me with info for you about the Dim Summ next weekend. I'll call you later about it.

C's Mom said...

The break can be a great thing. It is amazing what a mind-sucking vortex the computer becomes if not mindful of the time ;0)

Fold and workout on, woman!

kitchu said...

Oh this is a lesson for me... it is ridiculous how much time I spend on the computer! It's my vice!