Monday, August 07, 2006

Sad news

I have found out some very sad news. The family that I was a nanny for for 3 years in Texas, when Scott was in Law School, has lost their Mother and wife to cancer. We have kept in touch and she had been to visit us two summers ago right before we went to adopt Gracie. It was so fun to introduce her to Cameron after watching her kids grow up. I really thought she would beat it. I am just so sad. I can't believe she is gone. And she leaves 3 kids, ages 16,14, and 10. I will miss her.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I am saddened by this too. She fought a long and hard fight. My prayers are with her family.

Shelley said...

I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend Lisa.

My thoughts are with you and her family.

Shell

One Lucky Mom said...

I'm sorry for your loss.

Jen R. said...

I'm sorry, Lisa. And I pray for the children she left behind, too. Take care of yourself.

Anonymous said...

I am so very sorry for your loss.

:(