Thursday, August 17, 2006

Busy enjoying the last days of summer....

We are down south for a few days. How do people live here? We hit Traffic in L.A. and it took us 9 and a half hours to get here. Yes, you read that right. NINE and A HALF hours in a car with a 3 and a 5 year old. All I can say is, whoever invented the DVD player in the car is a Genius. I wish I had thought of it! Today we hit the beach. I am excited to show my kids what a beach should be like. Warm water,great weather and waves that won't kill you! Fun! I'll try and post pictures...

2 comments:

Puddin' said...

NINE hours!!?? Holy smokes! How did you do it? I go crazy sometimes after 20 minutes.

Hope you're having fun at the beach! Maybe when it's time to come home, you can drive at night so the kids will sleep.

~Jodie

M3 said...

Whoa - 9 hours?!!! That is torture. I would have had a heart attack (not to mention made Rod stop 5 times so I could pee...) :-(

Glad you're there now, have a great time!

(PS: I thought you just weren't posting anything lately, but a whole ton of older posts showed up this morning in my Bloglines - weird!)