Thursday, February 16, 2006

Girl's Weekend!

Tomorrow I am going away for the weekend....By myself! I am going to the O.C. (I lived there for 20 years and never Once called it that!!) to visit my sister and go to the Scrapbook Expo. I am very excited! Scott and I joke that I "collect" scrapbook supplies, but don't actually scrapbook. Well, hopefully I can get some ideas and start up again. The kids really love to look at the ones I have done...AND I get to sleep in, watch as much TV as I want and read uninterrupted! Can't wait! Of course, I will miss my kids:)

7 comments:

Jen R. said...

OK, I'm jealous.

Puddin' said...

Have a GREAT time!...and try not to miss the kids too much!

Stephanie said...

You lucky girl! A weekend away and you get to catch up on scrapbooking - I am way jealous! By the way, thanks for the comment on my blog. You asked me how I have time to do all these things, while you can't even keep up with your scrapbooking. Remember, I did say that I scrapbook, but just like you I am far behind! Have a great time!

Stephanie said...

I forgot - if you want directions for a header, I would be happy to e-mail them to you (I got them originally from "Waiting for Lauren Elizabeth" You can e-mail me through my profile page if you like and then I will send directions back to you.

Kristin said...

Hey! We are having a FREEZING weekend down here in the OC and so you best bring your coat!! If I weren't leaving for ski week I would have loved to have met you and your sister for coffee (wine)!

Have fun and scrap madly!

Shelley said...

Hey, I'm not going skiing, give me a call. I'll meet you for a Mom's Wine Time! :)

Shelley

Lisa and Tate said...

Now that I'll be a momma, I'll have to start scrapin!!! Have a great Girls trip!!!

Lisa