Sunday, December 17, 2006

too busy to blog...

We have one week until Christmas,people! One week! I have been busy making 32 of these,making homemade peppermint bark for the mail carrier and Garbage collectors,Does anyone else do this? I get strange looks from people when I tell them this.(Give presents to my mail carrier and Garbage collector) And attending various Christmas parties. I will finish my shopping tomorrow and be able to relax! I owe some Christmas ornament pictures,but they will have to wait. I need sleep.

2 comments:

C's Mom said...

Hmmm...I do the mail carrier but not the garbage guys.

Oh well, they're naughty anyway and skip me from time to time ;0)

Anonymous said...

Holy crap....my hat is off to you. You create too much work for yourself:) I didn't even think about my garbage guys...you're a nicer person:)