Sunday, April 06, 2008

A relaxing weekend...

Yes, that's right! because my sister rocks! She watched the kids for us so we could go and have a couples massage and stay overnight by ourselves! I have never been so relaxed! Then today we decided to try Geocaching. I had been wanting to try since Stacey(PW) introduced me...it was fun and we found two caches! the kids were very excited. (me too!) Now we are hooked. Well, here are some pictures from the weekend...

Spring Flowers

Beautiful church at Stanford

Hill rolling (aunt Michelle, too!)

We found our first cache!!

The view from one of the cache spots.

5 comments:

Kristin said...

How does one go Geocatching? Sounds fun!

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh, a night alone. Sounds divvy! I have a friend who is really into Geocaching with her family. Sounds like fun!

Stacey T. said...

Ah oh, you've found one, now you are in for it!!! Haha!! Seriously though, welcome to your new addiction!!!

I'm hoping I can get off work tomorrow to come up and join you guys at the farm! (there's a cache there, too)!

Kylie's momma said...

O I gove up..what is Geocaching? Wow! I wanna sister to come and stay with my kiddo for some R&R! Way to go Michelle!

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Geocaching is fun... we have been doing it for a few years though aren't full on cachers... like some... we do it when we can but get to busy at times... sometimes they can take you to 'not so nice' places... then there are some that take you to really nice places and you discover things you would never have before... take care (I am fortunehunter007 in the cache world)