Saturday, July 07, 2007

Hola, again!

OK, that last post was kind f a joke. Gotta love Babel fish! All of my blogger toolbar is in spanish, however. It's a good thing I have that memorized! We are having a geat time. Basically staying in our bathing suits all day, only getting out of the pool or ocean to eat! It's a good thing, too, because I haven't felt heat like this since China in August of 2004. This morning we went kayaking, which was so fun, until a wave tipped us over and Cameron got stuck under the kayak...then he said he never wanted to do it again! He has bee amazing on the boogie board, though. I think he could learn to surf pretty easily someday. Well, gotta go. Gracie and I are taking a break in the room from the sun. I swear we have gone through a whole bottle of sun screen so far...Adios!

No comments: