Nino, from one of my favorite blog Cease cows, Life is short, asked if anyone wanted to be interviewed by her. So here are the questions and answers..
1. How did you and Scott meet?
We met in Mexico on Spring break! He asked me to dance and I said no! He sat down and we started talking. That was 16 years ago
2. Did you always want children? How many?
I always wanted children. At one time I wanted 10! Then I really wanted twins, until I had one! I think 3 would be good.
3. What is the greatest life lesson you've learned as a Mother?
To let the little things go (although I am still working on it) Have fun every day with your kids.
4. Do you like where you live (city)? Do you think you'll always be there? Oh, I love it here. But it doesn't have good schools and we may not be able to afford to move to a house with good schools. We have considered moving and Texas is one of the places we considered...
5. What is it about photography that excites you, what about it do you love the most?
I just love to capture people's emotion. I also love taking pictures of beautiful scenery...