Wednesday, April 12, 2006

More Fun than I can handle...

We didn't have any plans for Spring break, but we seem to have filled up our days! Since it has been raining since Sunday, and will continue to rain until Sunday, we have been finding fun indoor activities. Today we were at Chuck E. Cheeses at 9:30 AM to avoid the crowds. We were the only poeple there. Then we headed over to the mall to meet some friends for a "Mall easter egg hunt". They give you clues and you have to find a gold egg in certain stores...Then we hit the play area for a while. Then Lunch and finally, the train. I am exhausted! We have also been doing arts and crafts up a storm! Are you sure it's only Wednesday???
  Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

j.sterling said...

chuck's at 9:30am.. lord help you. lol

Kim M. said...

I love Spring Break! I don't have to get dress and take anyone to school. It's the best.

Kristin said...

OMG. It is supposed to rain again on Friday. My kids start Spring Break today... can you hear me screaming??

Stephanie said...

Anytime before lunch is the BEST time to visit Chuck E Cheeses - like you said, you avoid all the crazy crowds!