Tuesday, August 19, 2008

taking a break...

I'm just not feeling it. I can't think of anything to write that anyone would want to read. I think the pressure of the house might be getting to me. We have had zero interest. The other day Cameron spilled his juice in the car and I said "Oh Cameron, what a mess". And he said "what's the matter? You aren't going to sell the CAR are you??" Because that is the only reason keep things clean! I was so hoping this would all be done by the time School started and when I had to be back at work...hopefully when I come back I'll be in a happier place...

4 comments:

Kayce said...

Enjoy your break. You totally deserve one! We'll be here when you come back. HUGS!

Anonymous said...

Awww, I'm so sorry to hear that. I can feel your stress through your words. Please know I'm sending you lots of love and support. Like Kayce said, enjoy your break and don't you worry, we will be here when you come back.

xxoo,
Nino

M3 said...

Have a good break, and best wishes with the house. So stressful -- I think it's one those "high stresses in life" that always makes those top 10 lists. :-(

Kylie's momma said...

Hey Lisa, Sending you good thoughts and TOTALLY understand that everyone needs some down time. Life is not always all that it's cracked up to be somedays! Take some ME time and relax. It must be in the air becasue you're not the only one having some momma blues lately! It will all be there tomorrow whether you want it or not. Hugs from me to you! S